JustDrink UK are an operating arm of The Just Corporation UK Ltd. As such the following document reflects the trading entity and covers all of the trading arms and names therein.
The Just Corporation UK Ltd privacy statement is in order to explain the use of certain features and facilities on this web site and to demonstrate our commitment to privacy.
Our server automatically logs certain information about your computer and browser whenever you use the site. The logged information includes the type, version and capabilities of browser, operating system and Internet TCP/IP address. We may use this information in order to accurately feed pages that will display correctly for you.
ORDERING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Our Service is operated and provided by The Just Corporation UK Ltd.
2. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or telephone number you provided to us in your order.
4. The term “writing” or “written” in these terms includes postal letter, text message, social media message, or email.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICE
The Just Corporation UK Ltd. is a late night alcohol delivery service based in Downham, Essex.
CONTRACT WITH YOU AND ORDERS
5. Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email. This is to confirm we have acknowledged your order.
6. We have the right to reject orders should we feel that the either the person placing the order is too intoxicated, force majeure, the order cannot be fulfilled or the order contravenes any of the key licensing objectives as governed by UK law. We will notify you as soon as possible if an order has been rejected. Rejected orders will be refunded immediately however may take up to 7 business days to show on your card depending on your provider.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE AND DELIVERY
7. The JustDrink delivery service is available Mon-Thursday (10pm until 3am the next day) and Friday-Saturday (10pm until 5am the next day). This includes bank holidays and Christmas and Boxing Day.
8. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to fulfil the Order within 60 minutes of you receiving the Confirmation Email unless otherwise notified.
9. Estimated delivery times for are only an estimated guide. JustDrink do not guarantee that an order will be delivered within the estimated times.
10. We will only deliver orders to you, the customer, at a residential address and not public places. i.e Parks, Train Stations, Car Parks.
11. JustDrink operate a strict Challenge 25 policy. If we feel you may be under 25 then you may be asked for ID. If sufficient ID cannot be presented when asked then the delivery driver has the right to refuse service. This will be deemed as a cancellation and a cancellation fee will be charged as per the terms below.
12. We have the right to cancel your order if our staff are met with any threatening, antisocial or dangerous behaviour or are kept waiting at your premises for an unreasonable length of time. A cancellation fee of £10 will be applied and billed to the address given on your order.
YOUR LEGAL STATUS AND SALE OF ALCOHOL
13. By placing an order, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and are at least 18 years old. You must be the individual who meets the delivery staff member on delivery of the order.
14. You acknowledge and agree that:
• Pursuant to the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18
• Cigarettes are not for sale to persons under the age of 18
• Orders containing either alcohol or cigarettes can therefore not be accepted from or on behalf of persons under the age of 18.
• We reserve the right to refuse the delivery of any alcohol to any person who does not appear or cannot prove to be at least 18 years old. We also reserve the right to refuse the delivery of any alcohol to any person who is, or appears to be over the recommended allowance of alcohol or appears to be under the influence of drugs.
• In the event that we refuse the delivery of any alcohol in accordance with the above, the order will be cancelled and a cancellation fee of £10 will be applied.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
15. The price of any products in your order and the delivery charges will be the price indicated on the order pages of our service when you placed your order. Prices include VAT. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of products and delivery charges are correct.
16. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products may be incorrectly priced on our Service. Where the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated on our Service we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your Order.
17. Payment for Orders can be made by an accepted credit/debit card or PayPal account. Once your Order has been confirmed, your credit/debit card or PayPal payment will be authorised and the Order amount will be marked for payment.
18. You have the right to cancel any order before its delivered to you. We will refund you the price of your order including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment, however cancellations within 15 mins of your delivery will incur a £10 charge .
19. In the event that you cancel an order, a cancellation fee of £10 will be charged to you and the remaining balance (less the cancellation charge) will then be reimbursed to your PayPal, credit or debit card used to make the order. If the order was a cash on delivery order then a bill will be sent via the post or email within 48 hours of the cancellation.
20. In the event we cancel an order due to a breach in our terms and conditions, a cancellation fee of £10 will be charged to you and the remaining balance (less the cancellation charge) will then be reimbursed to your PayPal, credit or debit card used to make the order.
21. Subject to paragraph 22, we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the service (including the use, inability to use or the results of use of the service) for any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; loss or corruption of data, information or software; loss of business opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; or any indirect or consequential loss.
22. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
23. In the event that we are found to be liable to you our total aggregate liability is limited to the price of your order only.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
24. For the purposes of these terms, “Force Majeure Event” means an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of a retailer or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm or default of our staff.
25. We shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these terms as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
26. If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this paragraph shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
27. These terms and any document referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede all previous correspondence, arrangements, understandings or agreements between us relating to the subject matter.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SERVICE
29. We may update our service from time to time, and may change the content on our service at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website or mobile application software may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.We do not guarantee that our website or mobile application software, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
30. These terms, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
31. Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from the customer where any payment due is late may also be charged.
32. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Soirée Mobile Bars Ltd reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of the client to keep up to date with the current business terms via the companies website www.justdrinkessex.co.uk
33) JustDrink All Inclusive packages are regulated by a wristband system. If the client wishes to not use the wristband system, then The Just Corporation UK Ltd reserve the right at any point to instruct their staff to run a guest count. Should the number of guests being served exceed the number paid for then the client will be instructed to immediately pay for these at the higher tier rate of £44.50+VAT per head. Should the client refuse then JustDrink reserve the right to close the bar service with immediate effect and no refund payable to the client regardless of the length of the preceding service.
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to store information that enables us to tailor the website to you, such as your nearest public event, market or training school that Soirée Mobile Bars Ltd is attending or running. By storing this information we can keep those preferences selected as you browse around our pages, and if you return to our website again later.
We additionally use some third party tools to provide features on our websites, and they may also store information about your visit using cookies. We use the following tools that may do this:
Provides us with information on how you use our website, which pages you visit, and which features you use. You can find out more about what data they may store here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and and opt-out of it here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Enables us to use Facebook specific features on our website, such as Like buttons, or sharing. You can find out more about what data they may store here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook does not offer a single opt-out facility, instead you can manage your privacy settings here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy, or you can Logout of Facebook manually to prevent these features working on this, or any other website, without you being asked to log in first.
You are not required to register with us in order to use our site.
In order to take advantage of on-line offers or to subscribe to receive future news and offers from us we ask you to provide your personal details (email, name, address, etc). Soirée Mobile Bars Ltd may store this information and use it to contact you with news, information and special offers from Soirée Mobile Bars Ltd. You can choose not to receive such information by writing to us at the address below. Soirée Mobile Bars Ltd will only contact you by email if you have indicated that you are happy for us to do so, and we will not pass your email address to any other company for marketing purposes. Details of how to unsubscribe from emails will be included with each email we send you.
We also collect and store your personal details when you provide these to us on the 'Subscribe' section of this website. We will use this data in order to respond to your query, for administration purposes and in order to improve our services to you. The information you provide in this section will not be used for marketing unless you specifically request this.
If you believe that any of the information we hold on you may be incorrect, or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact:
The Just Corporation UK Ltd
JustDrinkUK is a trading name of The Just Corporation UK Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
The Just Corporation UK Ltd
Registration Number: 12242262
Recruitment Terms & Conditions
If you apply on-line for a position with The Just Corporation UK Ltd we will use the information you provide to assist in the selection for employment process.
Personal Data is any data, which relates to any living individual. (which in the UK is under the Data Protection Act 1998) This covers a wide range of information about an individual from matters as basic as his/her name or signature to salary details, address, bank and tax details and medical details, performance reviews, training, disciplinary and grievance matters etc. Some information is likely to be sensitive (defined in the Equality Acts as relating to racial, ethnic origin, mental or physical health, sex life, trade union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal convictions or proceedings) and requires higher levels of protection.
The Just Corporation UK Ltd will process (e.g. record and use) your sensitive personal data for its internal records and for the purpose for which you provide it to The Just Corporation UK Ltd. We do not share personal data with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes.
Your personal information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected, or as required by law.
If you have any questions or comments relating to this statement please email us at